TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year 2017

Image Credit : Google Images










Season’s Greetings for a Happy New Year 2017

For the last time today, I will stop
To reflect on the year that is passing by
Take a stock of what I could or I could not
Smile on wins and humbled by losses

For the last time today, I will ponder
To count my blessings that I earned
Thank all those who came along or left
Carry the good and forget the bitter

For the last time today, I will regret
To have missed opportunities
Relationships that I could not keep
Self-Goals that I did or did not accomplish

But for a life time, I will uphold
To keep giving my best
With renewed focus and nerve
And be the best I can

Welcoming new year with open arms
Wishes for colleagues, family and friends
To make this year even better than before
Happiness ,Success and Good Health at galore !

3 comments:

GST Impact Analysis said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

buy contact lenses online said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I discovered your site via Google
while looking for a related matter, your site got here up, it seems to be good.

I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hello there, just become alert to your weblog via Google,
and located that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out
for brussels. I'll be grateful should you proceed this in future.

Many people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!