TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Need these Hi -Five on WeChat

"If you could connect with 5 or more people in a WeChat group - who would they be, and why? What would you talk about? The people can be dead, alive or even fictional"



We Chat is the way to go
We Chat is the way to go

An interesting idea to blog on , this weekend. Since these five people can be from any space of time my own Avatar should have certain characteristics as well. So for the sake of this post I am an Indian  Business Tycoon who is happily single , lives a life of  'responsible luxury ', loves gadgets and easily connects with people. 
The Wizard of Omaha
The Wizard of Omaha

The first person on my list of WeChat group has to be definitely Mr. Warren Buffet . The 'Wizard of Omaha' as he is famously called is considered as the most successful investor of the 20th Century. A billionaire, because of his innate ability to save , uncanny ability to choose promising stocks and wisely invest to turn his investments into gold. I would get into Live Chats , Video Chats with Mr. Buffet and learn on a day to day basis his art of 'Value Investing'. We would talk on stocks, economies , investing principles , global markets and money. I am sure his Midas Touch would definitely rub on me via WeChat.
Charlie Chaplin the man with smiles
Charlie Chaplin the man with smiles



Charlie Chaplin has to be by choice on my WeChat group contacts. Life has to have its share of humor and fun, and no body else than him embodies it in the best of its form. Chaplin was a perfectionist and got so involved in his work that writing , directing, production and acting was all done by him. Not only he was a great artist , a comedian beyond excellence but he also had great sense of music and he could play piano and violin too. The two of us would exchange videos of his comic acts, stand ups and musical pieces . In turn i would be his best critic pulling his leg often, but mostly applauding his art. 

Barack Obama - The US President
Barack Obama - The US President
Why leave Mr. Barack Obama sulking in boredom and not get him on We Chat. His philosophy of change and restoring world order has to have an Indian angle to it. I am sure an acquaintance with me will do him more good than any other homo sapiens he choose to get associated with. So let's say he talks of Health Reforms for US citizens , why not do the pilot in India. Anything that can work here will definitely be successful in the rest of the world. We both will chat using WeChat on collaboration in areas like Space programs , Renewable energy , Oil & Gas , Nuclear Programs , Agriculture Research and Information Technology. A joint strategy can be worked out where we would run five-six key programs for both the countries and transfer of technology , know how , assets and people would be planned. The intellectual capital would undoubtedly be ours. 
The Princess of Hearts - Diana
The Princess of Hearts - Diana


In my opinion no other woman impressed the world with her style , persona and looks more than Princess Diana.I need her on WeChat right now and that too with head over heels for me. The idea of Romance and relationship finds its perfect meaning with someone like her. I cannot reveal the nature of our sweet nothings that we will exchange on WeChat but  Live Chats, Video Chat , Moments would be shared. Jet setting from Paris to Rome , HonoLulu to Hawai , Dancing , Dining and having fun would need to captured and form our sweet memories.
My Mom is Fabulous
My Mom is Fabulous


Whether it is fiction or real, the most important person off all is, my Mother and she has to be on the top of my list of WeChat contacts. I need her presence , her moral support and guidance for everything big or small. The comfort that she is there to share my concerns, anxieties , failures , successes , happiness is  most satisfying of all. I can start my day with a video call from her giving me blessings , my afternoon with light chat on day to day events and evening with a general chat on everything else. I owe it to the technology that the distances have become a thought of the past and have brought relations more closer.

I have downloaded WeChat on my Blackberry and through this post want to share with my family and friends what all we can do together, using the app. I am seriously excited about the features of Video Call , Moments , Shake , Look Around , Group Chat QR code and Drift Bottle. Though i am yet to try these features on a regular basis but the premise of it looks promising and filled with lots of fun.

WeChat's Youtube channel - Check it Out !!





0 comments: