TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Sun and Moon




Poem on The Moon and The Sun
The Moon and Sun


















The Moon said to the Sun.
Look here I am more beautiful,
Occupying the sky so rightful
Galaxies and Stars are my pearls,
In the midst of them I twirl.

I reside in the hearts of lovers,
Their sweethearts envy my glitters.
The artist waits for me to paint pictures,
The poet in the din of night renders.

My golden beams illuminate the night,
Fantasies in my presence take a flight 
Every soul waits for me to adorn the sky,
To rest and dream high

The sun replied.

In my light you sparkle and shine
Be modest you beauty divine 

______________________________________-



Few Other Poems from my collection :


Love is True
Dreams I Believe
Apologize
Beautiful Flow
Easy Yet Difficult
Sun and the Moon
A Sales Guy's Perspective
Happy Deepawali
Thanks Dad 
Happy New Year
Merry Christmas

0 comments: